Get ready to twist your brain around these puzzles and games as Say What? humorously attempts to educate you about the world around you. This website thrives on audience participation. We can write all the crap we want, but without feedback from you, the reader/contestant/contributor, we're just another waste of cyberspace. So participate in our games or even submit material of your own to the website (contact the webmaster for more info). With frequent updates, you'll never know what will come up next. And if you're not careful, you might learn something irreverent...

Please email your answers to saywhatgame@gmail.com. Use the comment space for comments about a specific post or our site in general. (No answers in the comment section, please)

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

#8: "Stretching The Truth": BoguSpitfire (3/5/08)

I'm on a roll today. Either that, or I'm procrastinating like nobody's business. In any case, you are treated to a double dosage today. This is the premier of BoguSpitfire, were you'll be subjected to a series of true or false statements. Your job is to separate the real from the fake.

Sometimes I wish I could take my study materials for school, place them flat on my forehead, and imprint all of that information into my brain. Granted, it would probably be backwards, but I could work with that. Then I would take that imprint and stretch it out so that I cover as much of my brain as possible.

Interestingly enough, this would be possible if my head were made of Silly Putty, which is our BoguSpitfire category for today. Coming at you are 5 statements about the play toy that you love to get stuck in your shag carpets.


#1:
One of the ingredients in the composition of Silly Putty is used to make pesticide.
#2: Silly Putty's recognizable egg shaped container has been used since they started selling it in 1949.
#3: If you put the egg with the Silly Putty inside into water, it will float; If you put the Silly Putty itself in the same water, it will sink.
#4: Silly Putty has been in orbit, specifically in 1968 with the Apollo 8 mission.
#5: Today, you can buy Silly Putty in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, gold, and silver.

No comments: